Monday, November 16, 2009

Next Step Photography and other updates.....

I'm finally getting around to starting my own photography blog! nextstepphotos.blogspot.com

Ryan was in the emergency room last night with an asthma attack....he thought the room he was in was "sweet" because a picture on the wall slid open to reveal the oxygen and air canisters that are used for breathing treatments.

Kessa said she doesn't feel good, she feels as bad as an octopus.

Poor Penny seems to be having problems with running, we're hoping it isn't developing into something like arthritis.

That's about it for now. I feel as bad as an eel so we're off to go to the photography shop for more paper.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow I hope I don't get as sick as you guys. I've never felt like an eel or an octopus before! lol.