Sunday, November 2, 2008

No time to post....

or just a lack of desire. Kids are doing fine. Kessa just won her first Cinderella preliminary as a Tot (meaning she went on stage all by herself). Ryan is about to test for his blackbelt....at least he's supposed to, he has no desire to do tkd anymore so I doubt he'll actually pass (is that terrible for me to say?). Brandon is being tested at school to find out why he has such a hard time with spelling and reading. Nathan got an excellent report card for his first quarter in Kindergarten....though the teacher is discovering how much of a handful he is. I'm doing okay, feeling really blah for the last several months, don't want to do anything, photography business isn't moving anywhere because I have no desire for it right now.....no new clients, no old clients coming back.....feeling sad about it, guess my skill or creativity isn't what I thought it was. I guess that's enough of a pity party for me...ttyl


Kylie

1 comment:

Paul said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling "blah" for so long. Could it be the time to try to do something about it?