Friday, March 21, 2008

And the men shalt cringe...

Nathan, in all his exuberance, took to jumping this morning. He was holding onto the doorknobs on both sides of the door and jumping with all his might. Unfortunately, poor Nathan lost his footing on his last jump and landed solidly on the door, one leg on each side. I comforted him the best I could yet, being a woman, had no clear understanding of the amount of pain he was in and called daddy in for a bit more sympathy (admittedly while trying not to laugh). Nathan sobbed out "Mommy....that part I touch is cut in half!!!!!"......(that part being his scrotum). I learned that 'walking it off' doesn't make that particular injury any better as I got an incredulous look from my husband when suggesting it. It's an hour or so later now and he seems to be over the shock, hopefully that will be the last of that particular doorstop for him.

1 comment:

Momo Fali said...

Aw! Poor guy! Probably won't be the last time though...